The Breast Care Team at Northwest Surgical Specialists was the presenting sponsor of the 2018 Bras for Cause campaign benefitting Oregon Cancer Foundation. This year, 71 individuals, groups and businesses created bras during this colorful fundraiser. Drs. Christine Kollmorgen and Winnie Henderson, along with patient Charity Crosby were interviewed by KMTR NBC 16, encouraging the community to vote for their favorites at BrasForCause.org. In all, $108,000 was raised to provide financial assistance to patients undergoing cancer treatment in Lane County. In addition, we are pleased to announce that the Breast Care team’s creation, called “Girls on Fire,” earned the top award and the coveted “Our Cup Runneth Over” trophy. Thank you to everyone who participated in this special campaign to support patients in our community!
- The Breast Care Team supports Bras For Cause
- Navigating Breast Cancer Part 2: Breast cancer treatment advances used locally
- Breast cancer survivor creates 5K event to support other patients
- The Henderson Family, Santa Cruz del Quiché, Guatemala
- Naturopathic Doctors Play Increasing Role in Oncology Care