A breast cancer diagnosis can be scary, overwhelming and confusing. Lisa Tucker, a nurse navigator with our Breast Care Team, works alongside other navigators in the community to ensure that a patient’s treatment happens as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
- Passion for Patients: Four local healthcare providers and how they found their path
- The Breast Care Team supports Bras For Cause
- Navigating Breast Cancer Part 2: Breast cancer treatment advances used locally
- Breast cancer survivor creates 5K event to support other patients
- The Henderson Family, Santa Cruz del Quiché, Guatemala